11 Mar 2014

Outfits 13/03/2014

Adela

Miluju skuníčko! Konečně si nemusíme sundavat kabáty a fotit v mrazu, miluju jaro, z focení na Letné se mi nechtělo odejít:))  Dneska zase trochu dope styl. Snapback Obey, khaki bomber, světlé džíny a bílý top (vše H&M). 

I love sun! Finally, we dont have to take off our coats and shoot the looks in freeze. I love spring and I didn't want to go out of the park the day we shooted it. A little bit of dope style today :)) Im wearing Obey snapback, khaki bomber, light jeand and white top (all is H&M).

instagram: @adelaka






Tessie

Neměla jsem v outfitu žádný výrazný prvek, tak jsem se rozhodla koupit kytku krásných tulipánů a přijde mi, že to outfit vážně rozzářilo :) Miluju kytky a ještě víc tohle počasí a jaro a léto a hlavně tu módu těchto ročních období! Konečně je počasí na Conversky, yahoo! Svetr je z Tally Weijl, jeggings ze Zary a kabelka z Ebaye (spoustu jich ale seženete na votočvohoz.cz).

There wasn't an interesting detail in my today's outfit, so I decided to buy a couple of colorful tulips and I think it really did light up the look :) I love flowers and I adore this weather and Spring and Summer and the fashion connected to these seasons of the year! Finally, I can wear my Converse, yahoo! The fluffy sweater is Tally Weijl, jeggings are Zara and purse is from Ebay.

instagram: @tessie93





Love, Adela & Tessie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...